Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday



This weekend was a long weekend. Not only was it jammed packed with "have too's" but we also had a sick kiddo at home to contend with.... Do you have to deal with "have too's"? I hate them. {very strong word I know but it was necessary here...} I really do. My mother once told me that if you "have too" do something, it means you don't really want to do it. I cannot stand it when she is right. Anyhow, I am a busy person, I have long laundry lists of all of the things I am responsible for and some of those things are "have too's". Does that mean I don't have to do them?? No, because they won't be done by anyone else. You all know that out there in blog land....... For instance, this summer, Mr.P. was especially busy and no one would mow the lawn, did I want to?! No, but I had to because the neighbors would make a comment. {Why they don't tell my hubby when he is home and working outside I don't know, but they must feel like if they tell me I will hop to it......}I would like to know what happens when you finally put your foot down, and say no. Does the world fall apart? Will your house crumble down around you? Will you have a visit from social services because your children's beds aren't made? Do you know how many games I have missed playing because the dishes had to be done? uggghhh. I think PCC needs to offer a class on how to not be busy. I think it would be pretty popular........ Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment