Wednesday, June 15, 2011

busy

as a stay at home momma I have this guilty conscience. and let me tell you sometimes its on overload. I secretly think that sometimes, I don't do enough. seriously. I think I am not worthy of staying at home and doing all that I do...... which frustrates me to no end. I know what I do. sometimes I write down what I do each day for a week and look at it. its really a lot. so this week my kids had the opportunity to see what its going to be like for them with a momma that works. my oldest decided to do her own laundry..... did you hear me??!! her OWN laundry. I shudder to think it would happen again, but she did it. I like the idea of being able to work, make money, {which helps the house hold} but want to be able to keep the ship running..... so that is what is happening this week. i have had many people ask how do you do what you do? so I am going to give anyone who is going to be reading this, a clue into my insanity........

No comments:

Post a Comment