Monday, December 3, 2012



 ~Back after being gone so long...........

Well, its been a long while since I have made a post, and now that most of the dust has settled, I can get back to what I love best.....taking care of my children, nesting and cooking. We have had a lot happen in our lives since the last post, and I cannot wait to share it all with you. Moving to a new city, chairing an auction, and finding new treasures... Stay tuned for a lot of helpful hints, ideas and decoration.
Its so good to be back.
xoxoxo,
Em

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you again...glad to see you are back in the City...the auction was incredible...am ready for all those awesome hints, ideas and decoration to inspire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to you too Grammy for reading!~ xox em

    ReplyDelete