Thursday, June 21, 2012







             {scored these vintage lovelies at a Church tag sale... .25 cents for the bucket}


Garage Sales........Tag Sales..........Yard Sales........
    Do you go, to these? Flea Markets? What about Antique Markets? I was taught at a young age that all things that are wonderful always come back into fashion. Either by actual fashion, {wide leg pants for instance, and now blue eyeshadow...} or by home trends.   I was always taught that instinct is best, if you love it find a home for it, and always use the precious stuff. With that said, I have sterling silver trays and silver bowls to hold everything, I use my china {that is 100yrs old} every day, and I love love love, my vintage table cloths that have holes from so much use. If you haven't been to a Tag Sale, Yard Sale, or Flea Market. Go. Take the kids, grab some Starbucks, and see what you find. There is always a treasure out there waiting for someone to pick up. Yes you will probably see some junk too, but that is the fun of the hunt. Scoring the antique suede wing back tufted chair and matching ottoman in gorge condition, for 60.00 after looking at a lot of junk....Priceless.

Head out and let me know what you find! Check Craig's list, or look on the occasional street sign pole!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment