Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Well its getting close! I missed it last year and this year I won't miss it! I have been chatting about this wonderful event to anyone who will listen to me for longer than 5 minutes. My lovely daughter and I are going to attend, and I might even get Mr. Wonderful to attend. {that is a huge feat people....seriously} If you have never seen these boys in action, you must. They have the most amazing ideas and I love their aesthetic. Its calming, wonderful, and cozy. All things I want in my home.  If your in Washington, on the 28th of July, please try to attend! They are on Facebook and give updates on their page as to price to attend and directions. Hope to see you there! 

Thanks for reading!
      Em 
xoxoxoxoxo




*This image is property of Barn House.

No comments:

Post a Comment